Title loans in Lebanon are personal loans where the borrower pledges their vehicle to secure the loan. Lenders accept this collateral and hold the vehicle’s title during the loan period. Borrowers get their title papers back when they finish with loan payments. By using a highly valuable asset, such as a car, truck or motorcycle, you get to avoid a credit check. Collateral-only loans allow easier funding for people with bad credit or a bankruptcy.
Title Loans Lebanon
As long as you are at least 18 years, have proof of identification and an income, you are qualified to get a title loan. Your income can come from your work, alimony or benefits from unemployment, retirement or disability.
Applications for Title Loans Lebanon
Do yourself a favor and don’t put off completing the online application for title loans in Lebanon. It’s quick and simple, and you’ll get a loan quote almost instantly. Just choose your vehicle’s make, model, style and year, and add the mileage. Then, put in your name and contact information. You won’t even spend five minutes on our short application. Afterwards, we’ll work together on a loan package that meets your needs. In addition to answering your questions, our loan agent will help you setup your payment schedule and determine when you actually get to collect the loan money.
New Hampshire Legal Information
Lenders must hold a license from the state Bank Commissioner. They may charge interest of up to 25 percent, and they may renew a borrower's loan 10 times if the borrower desires. Lenders must not give title loans to customers who have a current loan outstanding with them or another lender, and they must not give title loans to customers who have had a title loans in the past 60 days.
Borrowers can cancel a title loan if they pay the entire loan amount back in cash within one business day of accepting the original loan money.
Benefits of Title Loans
- If you like speed, you’ll love title loans in New Hampshire. From the very short application to the simple loan process, everything moves along quickly. In less than a day, most people apply for a loan, get approved and get cash. Try that with a traditional lender, and it could take weeks to find out if you are approved or denied.
- No credit check means your loan is not based on past mistakes. Instead, the loan revolves around the vehicle you put up as collateral, and as long as you have a way to pay back the money, you have a great chance at approval.
- Loan terms are set, but they can be renewed multiple times. For customers, that means if you have trouble making your payments and need more time, you can get it when you let us know what’s going on.
- Keep your car, and keep your normal routine. There’s no sense in letting your car sit in a parking lot while you pay off the loan. You would have to find alternate transportation, and we don’t have the space to keep all the vehicles used to secure our loans.
- We keep interest rates competitive, and our rates are typically lower than those offered by other lenders, including cash advance.