If you are willing to put up your vehicle as collateral, you could get a title loan. It’s not much more complicated than that, which is why many people choose this alternative form of lending. An applicant pledges their vehicle as loan security, and a lender gives them cash. While they pay off the loan, the lender keeps their vehicle title. When all payments are made, the lender returns the title. Title loans in Hampton are easy to be approved for because there is no credit check. Everything is based on collateral and a few other qualifications. These includes the applicant being at least 18 years old, having a source of income and using a vehicle for collateral that they actually own.
What are Title Loans Hampton?
Applications for Title Loans Hampton
If you’ve applied for loans with other types of lenders before, you might expect to complete several pages for our application, but with title loans in Hampton, the application isn’t even one full page long. All we need is your name and contact information and some basic information about your vehicle. To give you a loan estimate, tell us the make, model, style and year of your car, truck or motorcycle. Also, give us the mileage. We give you a quote, and you work out the details of your loan package with one of our representatives. Within a few hours, you can collect the loan money you need.
New Hampshire Legal
State law requires title lenders to be licensed by the state and to have an office within the state that customers have access to. Maximum interest rates are 25 percent, and loan terms are for one month. Loans may be renewed 10 times. Borrowers are allowed to get out of a title loan if they do so within one day of accepting the loan money. These borrowers must pay back all the loan money in cash when they cancel. Borrowers may not take out more than one title loan at a time, and they must not take out a new title loan within 60 days of their last title loan.
- Everything is fast. Your application only takes a few minutes, and you get a loan estimate right after that. Your loan is processed in hours, sometimes less, and you can get the cash in less than 24 hours. Compare that to a standard loan, which can sometimes take weeks to process.
- There is no credit check. Title lenders rely on collateral that you put up, which is your vehicle. No one is looking at your payment history or how many creditors you owe.
- Title loans in Dover and Hampton can relieve stress when you’re worried about not having enough money. Because they are based on collateral, you don’t have the same worry about being rejected that you would with a mainstream lender.
- If you need more time to pay us back, we can renew your loan.
- You get to keep your car during the loan period.